網路資訊檢索與文字探勘 (Web Information Retrieval and Text Mining)
Instructor: Hung-Yu Kao (高宏宇)
Email: hykao (at) mail. ncku. edu. tw
Office: 4281A Tel: 2757575 ext 62546
Office Hour: Tue. Wed. 2PM~4PM
Project #3 -- Try something new ! (team project)
- Goal (skills you will use in this projects)
- Be familiar with the content you learn in this course
- Be familiar with the thinking flow for a new research
- Project Description & Requirements
- The topic and content of this projoct are not limited.
- You can write some new ideas about Web IR or implement some experiments or new techniques to show what you get.
- Some directions listed below for your reference, but are not limited to:
- To follow or to improve the context and ideas in the text book, you could think about some points from your brain.
- From your survyed papers, you can think about some improvements or inspired ideas and slightly build some experiments to prove it.
- Some new topics for Web IR, IE, search engines, etc.,...
- Some new techniques integrating Web and other research topics, e.g., image processing, home caring, digital home, etc.,...
- idea (or system) description
- experimental results
[Presentation] You Should prepare a project proposal to report (10~15 mins) on 6/13.
[Report] All stuffs of this project, (the project report and others you want to show) must send to TA before 6/28 5PM.
Early bird bonus
The first 3 submitted teams will get an extra bonus for this project.